It is no secret that the success of female seduction lies in part in its long, thick lashes. If a woman wears mascara, it only takes a few brushstrokes to help her create a unique and desirable image. Fahsionistaplanet reveals 15 little-known tricks that will help you make your look irresistible.
15 secret tips for gorgeous eyelashes
For stronger lashes :
Apply olive or coconut oil to your lashes with a mascara brush 10 minutes before applying make-up. This will protect your eyelashes from the negative effects of the chemical elements in cosmetics.
15 secret tips for gorgeous eyelashes :
Consuming vitamin E and biotin facilitates the growth of eyelashes and hair in general…
Even if you use mascara of the highest quality, it still contains chemical components. Take a break from the make-up of your eyelashes at least once or twice a week. This will facilitate their natural renewal.
The secrets of eyelash make-up :
- Wipe the excess mascara from the brush on a tissue – this will help avoid lumps.
- Put your mascara tube in a glass of hot water so that the product warms up and becomes homogeneous. It will also break lumps.
- Dip a dessert spoon in hot water, let it dry, and use it while applying mascara as shown in the photo. You won’t stain your eyelids with mascara.
- Use a lash curler as usual, but try to wear mascara at the same time so that your lashes are curled and your eyes don’t get dirty.
- Fold your mascara brush to 90 degrees. It’s a lot easier to maneuver like that.
- Add a few drops of saline solution or olive oil to your mascara to ensure it has the same consistency as when it is new.
Cover your lashes with mascara by first holding the brush horizontally, then immediately repeat the process with vertical motions to separate the lashes from each other.
Warm your eyelash curler with a hairdryer for a few seconds before using it. The lashes will then remain curled much longer.
After the first layer of mascara, apply a little baby powder to your lashes, from root to tip. When you’re done, they should look a little “dusty”. Apply another layer of mascara to your lashes; cover them well so as not to leave visible traces of powder. The lashes will now appear to be one and a half times larger.
Use a lash curler: point it upwards for a more curved effect.
To make your color more intense, cover your lashes on both sides: inside and out.
Mascara should always be the last step in your makeup. We suggest using a light eye pencil for the inner part of your lower eyelid for an extra tip; this will add more expressiveness to your look and make your eyes visually larger.